Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good Weekend

Friday Night = Hung Out didn't do much
Saturday = Ran some errands, changed the rotors and brakes on the truck and went for wings.
Sunday = Went to church, ran some more errands and relaxed the rest of the day.

I figured I need to get a hobby. I used to fish a lot and then it was a pain trying to find places to fish and without a boat sometimes fishing is hard. I used to like working on cars but now don't want to modify them anymore and/or don't have a car that needs a lot of work. I am too impatient for model airplane and boats. Maybe I will start to write a book or build a shed or......????

On a different note...

Help stop the spread of malaria by buying one of these bed nets. It is ironic I worry about a hobby and others still worry about malaria and affording a bed net

2 comments:

Dawn71 said...

how about cooking?

Will said...

Cooking is not my thing, tried it and wasn't very good. I can do the grille, but not the kitchen.

Maybe I should try woodworking.....