Sunday, May 18, 2008

Whoa!!

Officially over a month since I have last written. Been busy w/ work and trying to juggle everything else in my life. I have been helping a couple friends go through some hard times in their life, but it seems that they are going to be coming out of it alright.

Texas is still going good. Work is going good and we have found a house to build so that is cool. After visiting some churches we seem to have found a church that we like. It is a great church, different for me as it is a "hip" and "young" church and I am used to the "traditional" church but change is good and it seems the Lord has led me to this church.

Here is my current "Moment":

Current Reading: "The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader" John Maxwell
Current Music: Chevelle: Point #1
Mood: Relaxed, almost refreshed
Sounds: My dog barking
Smells: Sunscreen
Temperature: 85 degrees sunny
Thoughts: Almost back....

No comments: