Friday, September 21, 2007

Only a matter of time....

Read Article here

I have no problem with Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists, or any other religion, race,or creed. I am called to show grace, love and compassion to all. So for me to attack or slander someone different than me doesn't exactly reinforce my qualities and mission.

So here we are, the attack on Christianity. No more "Under God", no more Ten Commandments, no more prayer in public and no more "forcing your beliefs on me". I get it, I understand it and I can sympathize with it. The only problem I have is we are now going into a tit for tat society. So you want the Ten Commandments gone well we don't want low sinks so you can wash your feet. It is a slippery slope in which we are on. We could very well be the demise of our society.

Disagreements and different opinions are nothing new. But I think what we lack is the tolerance and compassion for fellow human beings. Would the person who knows it all and is never wrong please stand up? Don't worry I am not holding my breath.

No comments: