Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Deeply this is Me

Well, well seems I have been slacking lately with my blog. I, like everyone else, have been busy. Sometimes it seems quite pointless and other times exciting. Fulfillment? I don't know, maybe. Does that matter though? Deeply this is me:

I like to read
I am imaginative
I am not detail oriented
I am abstract
I am always in deep thought
I am relational
I like sports
I am academic
I am philosophic
I care
I love
I hurt
I cry
I like music
I like NPR
I strive for justice
I am faith driven
I get angry
I laugh
I value friends more than gold
I constantly search
I dig deep
I am a motivator
I am a speaker
I want to go back to college again
I am Will

1 comment:

Dawn71 said...

The good points outweigh the few bad ones! Sometimes I feel that blogging is poetic justice for me or quite pointless too. This is one of the best postings ever!