Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Better Day

I guess today was a better day. Got some things sorted out in my life, although not completely so we shall see what the future holds. Whoever tells you they have it all sorted out is lying to you. People often ask why I don't worry or how I can take life as it comes and goes. Not to say I don't stress out from time to time, but generally I am a laid back kinda guy. This is the reason:

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

It is a lot easier when you come to the understanding that control is an illusion. There is no control in life; nobody is in control of their own lives. So suffice to say if we have no control why do we worry so much about results? Do the best with your talents and let God lead the way. You will find that you are in a much more peaceful place.

No comments: