Saturday, June 23, 2007

Been a busy week....

Tampa on Monday for meetings, remodel of a bathroom Tuesday-Friday, Golf with my dad and some friends Friday afternoon. It has been a very busy week. Finally got my latest shipment of books in. One notable book was "Cradle to Cradle". I am about 50 pages into this book and so far it has not told me anything I don't already know. Maybe it will get better or maybe I am more knowledgeable about environmental issues than I previously thought. I thought this book was going to grab me from page one, but it hasn't. I will give a full review of it once I am finished.

One other notable thing is I am glad to see others publicly and deliberately talking about compassion and giving to other people such as John Craig. It shows me that America is not as consumer minded and self centered as I once thought.

Finally, I am wondering when some good concerts are going to come to Orlando. I desperately need to see a good concert. Nothing really interesting coming to the Orlando area in the next 4 months. Maybe I will just have to travel around to see the concerts I want to see.

No comments: