Friday, June 29, 2007

I need to slow down smell the flowers....

This week has been a huge whirlwind of busyness. Too much work not enough play. I haven't had time to do anything. The good news is I will be taking a mini-vacation next week. Going down to South Florida to spend the Fourth with Andrea's family. Good people, hotel on the beach, ahh relaxing.

I am about to doze off as I write this.....

Thought of the day: When you can't tee off on the 17th hole because 6 deer, including 3 babies, won't get away from you it is actually a good thing. I just wish I had my camera and that my phone battery wasn't dead.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I do so hope you have a lovely mini-vacation. You have a lot of sentiment within these pages. and, some good advice...the photos are lovely. Thank you for stopping in and visiting at my blog. May God Bless you and keep you safe on your journey.