Monday, June 16, 2008

Good Day

Pretty long but good day today. Worked on a bunch of stuff, got some stuff accomplished and piled on more. Never a dull day. I guess the highlight of the day was racing around the pool with Wrigley (see Wrigs and I swimming at the beach here). He wore himself out and he is now passed out at the foot of the bed.


Man is there anything better than Tiger Woods grinding out 91 holes on a bum knee? The dude is the epitome of excellence and dedication. You know why people love Tiger, he transcends levels the average person would never dream of. Imagine what we all would look like if we had Tiger's determination and guts in everything we do. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so focused and can grind through anything....I think his dad said it best see below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We need to get some pictures in the pool for sure so you can update that! :)