Monday, June 9, 2008

Update


Went to the IRL race at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend (see above). It was a good time although the race wasn't too exciting. I guess I may be a little spoiled from going to the Indy 500 and Formula 1 races. It was disappointing to see Danica finish in the middle when she seemed to have a good setup in the beginning of the race.

Church was good. We are participating in One Prayer and heard an awesome sermon from a great pastor Perry Noble.

While I am on great, check out Ottmar's new album. I haven't had a chance to buy it, but from the previews it is sounding pretty sweet.

Had a pretty cool conversation w/ Stuart tonight about right vs. wrong, disagree vs. agree. He shot out w/ a "Blue like Jazz" quote. Touche......

And I leave you with a quote I heard recently.....

Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.--unknown

No comments: