Sunday, June 29, 2008

Interesting, fun and work

It was a very interesting, fun and work filled weekend. Those are in no particular order...

1. It was work filled because we decided to tile the dining room and living room for Andrea's mom and step-dad. We like to tile so don't feel too much pity on us. We were lucky in the fact that we had two good friends come over and help out. So we our knees and backs are forever indebted to Michael and Rindy.

2. It was fun because Andrea and I eat some wings, ran errands together and watched some movies together. After her being on business trips for two weeks it was nice to just relax a bit and hang out. She vetoed my Taco hat at Sheplers and I can't say I blame her. But approved of my Kenny Chesney look alike.

3. Interesting because at Church we heard a sermon about Lectivo Divina, which is basically Christian Meditation. I have talked about it previously in this blog, but I really dig this way of prayer and scripture reading and I have been practicing it for a while. If practiced right it will take you to a different level of prayer and relationship. It will also remind you to slow down and remember what is important in life. I suggest everyone try it out. See this and this.

No comments: