Thursday, August 30, 2007

About Me

In response to John's Comment. Sorry if I am a little vague, but I don't want all my info out on the internet.

Name: Will
Hometown: Very Close to Orlando, FL
Occupation: Own a Business/Leader in a Church/Husband/Counselor and Friend to Others
College: Graduate of Indiana University
Enjoyments: Friendship, the seasons, reading, golf, church, teaching, speaking, riding my bike, blogging, riding horses, music and my wife and dog.
Dislikes: Headaches, hate, ignorance, never sleeping and asparagus.
Favorite Food: Thai or a juicy rare steak and potatoes.
Favorite Book: By now my brain is one big book, I like a lot of non-fiction
Your trademark: I have never met a stranger, and this drives my wife crazy.
I wish I could: Play the guitar
Currently listening to: Widespread Panic
Something I am afraid of: Never living up to my full potential
Something interesting from my past: I use to train lifeguards
Something I want for the future: to use my God given abilities (currently searching this)
Political View: Moderate


I am pretty much a simple kind of guy so this is me in a nutshell.